The Patriot lift is the only completely portable aquatic lift independently verified to meet ADA standards. This lift is capable of lifting 375 pounds and remains the highest weight capacity of any portable lift on the market. The standard Patriot lift will accommodate up to a 12″ water draft.
When deployed and ready for use, the lift features a specifically designed seat allowing for the easiest lateral transfer from most wheelchairs, giving full freedom of access to the individual.
This lift is counter-weighted using a sand ballast system. Sand can be sourced locally, saving substantial freight costs.
Our FIXING KIT (included) secures the lift in place, allowing for FULL ADA COMPLIANCE. The AT design provides a more compact lift and also gives it additional set back range, giving it the ability to accommodate more gutter variations.
- 375 lb. (170 kg) weight capacity
- Independent third party verified to meet ADA standards
- Fixing Kit included
- Setback range 9″ – 14″ (23 – 35 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Adjustable footrest & lap belt
- Flip-up armrests
- Water resistant handset
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-12PPL-HD-AT1 – Patriot Portable Pool Lift (Sand ballast system)
- F-12PPL-HD-AT2 – Patriot Portable Pool Lift (Concrete weight plates)
- F-2PDS – Patriot Fixing Kit