The CPL series provides higher lifting capabilities to cover more levels or raised buildings.
Easy operation and upkeep at increased heights
Even with increased height, Harmar’s CPL is engineered for fast installation, easy operation, and is virtually maintenance-free indoors and out.
Designed with precision and care to be an incredibly high-quality, code compliant access solution, Harmar’s Highlander series is sure to meet your every need. Heights available from 4’ to 14’.
- Top-mounted motor and electrical box makes servicing easy and eliminates potential water issues
- Ability to unbolt the base to get the lift through small openings
- ETL Listed
- Available in AC and DC models
- Solid platform with non-skid surface for added safety
- Solid 42” high guard panels
- Weather-resistant design for indoor and outdoor use
- Constant pressure, paddle switch controls with emergency stop button
- Safety Sensors on underside of platform stop at obstructions
- Stationary access ramp
- Weight Capacity 750 lb (340 kg)
- Platform Size 36” x 54” x 42”
- Speed 10 FPM
Belt driven ball screw / 1/3 hp motor with brake.
Optional 24 VDC battery powered unit
- Power 90V DC
- Outdoor Yes
- Incline Limits - NA -
- Control circuit 24 VAC (Low Voltage Controls)
- Footprint 50” x 54” (127 cm x 137.2)
- Controls Constant pressure paddle switch with emergency stop (key switch optional)
- Manual lowering Provided
- Safety Design ASME A18.1, Section 2 – Vertical Platform Lifts
- Safety Features Safety pan, Final limit, Ball nut safety backup, belt monitor and non-skid surface